Monday, August 9, 2010

Whats the best way to cook steak?!?

Give me some recipe on how to cook steak and whats the best way?!I What does broil mean?Whats the best way to cook steak?!?
Marinate in soy sauce for 1/2 hr. Then grill. (Broil is your oven setting which cooks meat from top of oven - about 5-7 min each side.)Whats the best way to cook steak?!?
go to BBQ.com
Get a nice piece of steak. Get two teaspoons of steak rub one teaspoon on each side. I always add some onions and green peppers for flavor. Broil means to cook over radiated heat, like a grill.
cooked on the grill or fried
I let the charcoal's burn till they turn white and add some water soaked pecan wood, and slow smoke the steaks, you'll think you died and went to heaven. And a good drink of your favorite wine, makes things even better.
broil is when you cook at a high temperature in the oven. Usually 450- on up. It cooks the meat fast and darkens the outside. Personally, I think the best way to cook a steak is on the grill. Nothing beats the charcoal fire grill flavor. There are lots of marinates you can use. The lazy man way is McCormick grill mates they have asian, garlic, mesquite, and other flavors. I usually use garlic, soy sauce, sugar, pepper, and red pepper flakes and let that marinate in the meat for a few hours to a day.





hope this helps
With fire, lol. I had to. Broiling is where the flame is closer to the meat, as opposed to ';baking'; it. Similiar to grilling - which is the preferred choice for cooking a steak. Any marinade will do, depending on your taste - but poke holes in the meat, marinade with any sauce for at least 2 hours in the refrig, then grill or broil with a stove. Depending on the outcome (rare, medium rare, well done, etc) - time varies. A good start is a nice medium rare ( a little pink in the middle but not raw or rare) steak marinaded in A1 sauce or worchester sauce.
my favorite way to cook steak is to grill over a charcoal grill with either hickory, cherry, or apple woodchips, lots of smoke from the wood chips adds exelent flavor, sometimes I will also brush my favorite bbq sauce on each side of the steak every time I flip it.

No comments:

Post a Comment