Monday, August 9, 2010

How to cook steak?

The best way I have found is to get the frying-pan(B.B.Q)hot,heat it on high,so when you put the steak in it sears in the juices.I salt the frying pan and use no fats or oils,the salt enhances the flavour of the steak.Cook the steak from between 2-5 minuets on each side depending on how you like it(rear,medium,well done)How to cook steak?
That depends how you like it. I like it well done and tender . It also depends on the quality some cheap steaks are tough so I heat a tiny bit of oil in a fry pan preferably an electric fry pan with a lid . I put a few slits in the steak first and marinate it for 5 minutes or so by pouring some Lea and perrin sauce on it. this helps tenderise it and brings out the flavour. I place it in the hot fry pan and quickly brown both sides then I turn the fry pan down put the lid on and leave it to steam in there for 20 minutes turning once. at the end turn heat up for a couple of minutes. If you like your steak rare then buy good quality and turn over in the pan only cooking it for 5 minutesHow to cook steak?
i also just salt the pan with no oils or butter,and cooking time depends on thickness and how you like your steak cooked...just poke it with a fork and if blood flows out then its not ready lol unless you like it bloody
With your hands

No comments:

Post a Comment