Monday, August 9, 2010

How to cook steak for paninis?

I am going to cook the steak in a skillet with the vegetables (red pepper, green pepper, and onion) but what kind of spices do I use and what do I used to cook it in (butter, oil, cooking spray...)!! Thanks!!How to cook steak for paninis?
Are you slicing the steak thinly, first? That's what I would do for paninis. Then, just fry it with some cooking spray. I would sprinkle salt and fresh ground pepper on it as it cooks. Once it is lightly browned, add the veggies with a tablespoon of butter. I wouldn't go crazy on the seasoning...just let the flavors blend. Remove from heat when the veggies are cooked crisp...not wilted.How to cook steak for paninis?
Well actually, you're supposed to grill it. You should season it with garlic salt, seasoned salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper. yum-o.
  • bad girls club
  • skin moles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment