Monday, August 9, 2010

Ladies.... Do you know how to cook steak ??

I know you just love your steak by some of the little things you said %26amp; i bet you are one of these guys that love the blood dripping but uh uh not me, i like mine well done %26amp; if i grill its tough as hell but when i fry with no oil %26amp; seal well each side %26amp; then cook fairly slow its so tender %26amp; then the pan is brown %26amp; just right for a lovely gravyLadies.... Do you know how to cook steak ??
lol how did i know that??? Thanks :)

Report Abuse


Ladies.... Do you know how to cook steak ??
why, are u lookin 4 a wife?
No, but I definitely need to learn fast/
I just know it's 3 minutes on each side for medium rare.


Just the way I like it!
why you askin? i sure do and i do a good job of it too x
of course i do


i'm an ex-chef


i can cook you almost anything you want


how do you take yours?
yes,and a friend once gave me his marinade recipe mmmm mmmm good
Yes
yes, but my favorite part is marinating it, oh my mouth is watering, now i have to make steak for dinner!
Yes I do
i knw how 2 grill... does that count?
I only know how to operate the rice cooker, microwave oven and toaster.





:D
Not really...%26gt;.%26lt;
no.. lol





i cant cook worth crap!





your lucky if the toast isnt burnt





geez.. it took me 3 tries to make scrambled eggs and i STILL forgot the milk! lol
Hun, I've been grilling the steaks at barbies for my mates more often than you've had hot dinners.
omg thats sooo wierd, me and my mom cooked our first steak today on the grill for my gpa but neither of us knew wut we were doing, but she said it tasted fine once it was cooked, so i guess i do, but i dont like steak anyway
No, I only know how to eat it.
Yup I like mine medium well.
I am the queen of the grill at my house. I can grill/fry/bake/broil/poach anything.
cooking is my specialty. love to cook on the grill. the only way to cook a steak
Yes, do you?

No comments:

Post a Comment